Learning on a continuous basis with effective success controls – Alemona e-learning tools provides your employees with important information on safety and prevention. With our online training module, your employees can decide when and where they want to integrate the training into their day – at work or any other location with access to the Internet or company intranet. You too, can check anytime who’s passed the training successfully – it’s all automatically documented in the system.
The employees can take the training at any time and then answer the questions on how well they understood the modules. The direct supervisor can verify successful completion at any time. The Alemona E-learning system automatically store and document for each individual employee in the system.
With the experts of Alemona E-learning system, the training module system will build to the necessities of the corporate structure and assign your employees to the structure. Then we help you select the topics and define the training intervals. We can use training modules already available in our system or specially created to the individual company issues.
With Alemona online tool for occupational safety instructions, you can:
- Fulfill your obligation as an employer to instruct employees;
- Document training automatically and legally;
- Save on travel costs to presentations, as your employees can access online instructions individually and integrate them in their work process;
- Increase safety awareness among employees through didactically and psychologically optimized health and safety instructions;
- Motivate your employees and promote sustainability of the syllabus learned;
- Reduce working and commuting accidents, including any corresponding downtime;
- Can introduce company-specific topics or additions and integrate them in the instructions;
- Relieve your executives and occupational safety officers to execute their tasks.